Learning Outcome and Objective
- Gain better understanding in people-management, time-management, communication and writing skills.
- Gain knowledge in payroll processing.
- Gain better analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Gain better understanding in work ethics and conduct.
- Learn to maintain good professional relationships and interactions with employees.
- Learn to help employees understand company policies and procedure.
- Assist on creating and documenting HR policies and processes.
- Support in payroll related administrative duties.
- Support as the point of contact for general employee enquiries on HR policies and processes.
- Assist with visa applications and related paperwork.
- Assist with recruitment activities.
- Assist with on-boarding processes
- Assist with creating and maintaining employee records.
- Collaborate on projects related to employee well-being, office culture and team bonding activities.
- A people person who likes interacting with others, listening and providing support.
- Resourceful if you encounter difficult situations.
- Able to maintain confidentiality on private & confidential matters and information.
- Curious to learn more about different aspects of Human Resources/People Operations.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Deadline-driven and attention to detail.
- High energy and self-motivated to thrive in a start-up environment.
Bonus Points For
- Business or HR related Diploma / Degree.