Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The ideal individual should have the ability to exercise good judgment in complex situations and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant should have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion and be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of confidential matters with discretion.
- To support the full spectrum of Accounts and Finance functions.
- Liaise with vendors for payments/invoices and resolve discrepancies.
- Lead stock take and inventory reconciliation.
- Establish and improve accounting and finance SOPs and processes.
- Liaise with operations team to improve workflow.
- Ensure proper filing and retrieval of documents.
- Prepare financial and management reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
- Provide 1st level IT support
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director.
- Act as the point of contact among employees and external partners.
- Assist in various management and IT projects.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Great communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of common accounting software.
- At least 3 years of working experience preferred.